Les mises à jour iOS 12/13/13.5/14 beta 1/14 beta 2 ont de nombreuses nouvelles fonctionnalités intéressantes. Il est normal que la plupart des gens souhaite installer les dernières mises à jour sur leur appareil. Malheureusement, tout le monde ne peut pas profiter pleinement des nouvelles fonctionnalités qu'offrent les mises à jour iOS 12/13/13.5/14 beta 1/14 beta 2 et certaines personnes ne pourront même plus allumer leur iPhone. Ce n'est pas un problème inconnu. C'est déjà arrivé avec la sortie de la mise à jour iOS 11. Avant désespérer, lisez cet article, vous y trouverez des solutions que vous pourrez essayer ! Les méthodes ont été approuvé par de nombreuses personnes. Vous pourrez utiliser votre appareil comme auparavant ! Commen?ons.
- 1. Quels problèmes vous pouvez rencontrer lorsque votre iPhone ne se lance pas ?
- 2. Pourquoi votre iPhone ne se lance pas après la mise à jour iOS 12/13/13.5/14 beta 1/14 beta 2 ?
- 3. Comment réparer votre iPhone lorsqu'il ne se lance pas après la mise à jour iOS 12/13/13.5/14 beta 1/14 beta 2 ?
- 3.1. Forcer le redémarrage de l'iPhone
- 3.2. Régler le problème de votre iPhone qui ne se lance pas après la mise à jour iOS 12/13/13.5/14 beta 1/14 beta 2 sans perdre vos données (recommandé)
- 3.3. Utilisation d'iTunes pour faire une restauration à l'état d'usine de votre iPhone (effacement des données)
Quels problèmes vous pouvez rencontrer lorsque votre iPhone ne se lance pas ?
When your iPhone doesn't turn on after iOS 12/13 update, these are some of the problems that you are likely to come across. Have a look now:
- The device could be stuck on black or white screen.
- Sometimes, it gets stuck on recovery mode.
- You can see Apple logo with the progress bar on the screen, but it will not proceed.
- The screen sometimes gets black showing only the spinning wheel, but it won't go to home page.
- You may also see your iPhone stuck on black Apple logo with white screen.
- In addition, you might experience reboot loop problem.
2. Why iPhone Won't Turn On after iOS 12/13 Update ?
You are now aware what problems could bother you when your iPhone fails to turn on after updating to iOS 12/13. Now, in this section, we will let you understand why it happens. Check out some of the reasons.
- Firstly, as it is known fact that an update requires high battery and during the process, it consumes a lot of battery. So, the first reason could be dead battery. Therefore, we suggest you to take help of your charger and charge your device. Now check if the iPhone is able to turn on or not.
- Second reason could be a system crash. Yes! Chances are that your iPhone isn't turning on due to an iOS crash and hence a factory reset can be your savior.
- Your iPhone might also not turn on because the firmware has been corrupted.
- The installation of the firmware is not going well so that the firmware cannot work properly.
- The last thing why your device doesn't turn on is the hardware glitch. This can be identified if any of the troubleshooting steps given in this article won't work out.
3. How to Fix iPhone Won't Turn On after iOS 12/13 Update?
Below are 3 methods that can help you when iPhone won't turn on after iOS 12/13 or other versions of software update.
3.1. Force Restart iPhone
The first thing you should try when your iPhone won't turn on after iOS 12/13 update is to force restart it. You might have heard about this before. But in case you don't, here is how to carry out force restart on your respective devices.
To force restart iPhone 6/6S and earlier models than 6, press down the "Power' button and the 'Home' button and keep holding them for 10 seconds. Let go the buttons when the Apple logo appears.
iPhone 7 and 7 Plus users also need to follow somewhat similar steps. But they need to press 'Volume Down' and 'Power' buttons altogether. Release the buttons when you find Apple logo on the screen.
For an iPhone 8, 8 Plus or later, quickly press and release 'Volume Up' button. Then press 'Volume Down' button. Now, keep pressing 'Power' button until Apple logo appears.
3.2. Fix iPhone Won't Turn On after iOS 12/13 Update without Data Loss
If forcing restart went fruitless, there could be the problem with software. We would now like to introduce a special and professional software to you. It is iMyFone Fixppo which aims to fix all problems that is related with iPhone software without any data loss.
All the iOS problems that you might meet and we have talked above when iPhone won't turn on after iOS 12/13 update can be fixed by this tool. It is the only tool in the market that offers all available firmware, so you can downgrade your iOS without data loss when the problem occurs after iOS update. It is very easy to use and guarantees 100% success rate for iOS problems even iOS 12 and iOS 13. Also, it is secure with no plug-in and virus.
Let us understand how you can use this tool to fix your iPhone.
Step 1 – Start iMyFone Fixppo and select 'Standard mode' given on the main page. Now connect your iPhone with the PC using USB cord and click Next.
Step 2 – If your devie can be recognized, you can skip to the next step. If not, you need to click on the 'Start' button and follow the other steps to get your device into DFU mode. Follow the steps and take your iPhone into DFU mode.
Step 3 – Now, iMyFone will successfully detect your iPhone and provide you all the supported firmware for your device. You just need to choose the version you perfer, and click on 'Download' for this and the rest will be done by the software itself.
Sep 4 – Now, wait until the firmware gets downloaded and verified. When it is done, click on the 'Start' button and you are good to go now. Your device will turn on and be back to normal soon.
iMyFone Fixppo iOS system recovery tool is an helpful and reliable tool that wins positive feedback from users. Why not download it to have a try?
3.3. Use iTunes to Restore iPhone to Factory Settings (Erasing iPhone)
Here is the last thing you can try when your iPhone isn't turning on after iOS 12/13 update. You will now need the latest iTunes in your PC since we are going to demonstrate the steps for restoring your iPhone via iTunes to solve this problem. However, this method will get all the data on your iPhone erased. So, follow the steps when you are sure you want to perform this method.
- Run iTunes in the PC and get the PC and device connected via a USB cord.
- If iTunes says it has detected a iPhone in recovery mode, you can just click OK and then 'Restore iPhone' button to restore your iPhone.
- If your iPhone cannot be recognized, put your iPhone into DFU or recovery mode and then it will detect your device and you can click 'Restore iPhone' button to restore your iPhone. When it restarts after finishing the restore process, your iPhone will turn on and you can go into setup process.